Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Our Little Hunters

I was cleaning out some drawers tonight in the babies nursery and found some camo outfits that MeMe & Sweet Pa had bought the babies a while back (they know their son & his love for camo!!). I had stuck them in the back of a drawer because they were 3-6 months & I thought it would be a while before they could wear them...glad I found them now...they fit great! I walked in with Cooper all decked out in camo & you should have seen Michael's face! It was priceless! While I was getting Hadley dressed, I heard Michael talking to Coop about going deer hunting together one day.....awe, melt my heart :)!!!! I wanted to get a picture of Michael holding the babies, but he told me to hold on for a second first....he came back with his camo on too for the picture!!! Is he funny or what???? Look at the proud Daddy...I can't wait for the day he can take them deer hunting with him & I know he can't either!!


12 comments:

Lea Liz said...

sounds just like my husband! Brody hasn't grown into his camo outfits yet! He has several and even some camo shoes

Erin said...

How cute :)

The Cochran Crew said...

You can see the glow in his eyes!! Proud Daddy!!! I love the pink camo!!

Elyse said...

ADORABLE...looks like daddy already has two new recruits to go with him :)
~Elyse~

Anonymous said...

oh, that is too sweet. Daddy looks so happy and I'm sure it melted your heart to hear him talking to Cooper about hunting some day together.

Anonymous said...

Ahhh look at them in their matching Camo! So cute!

Robin and Stephen said...

How sweet! I love how your husband changed to match the babies! I bet that did melt your heart!

Jill said...

Okay, that last picture of him with Cooper is the sweetest thing I've ever seen!

((HUGS))

Vashti said...

Very Proud Daddy! So funny!

creative gal said...

Beautiful!

Lisa said...

Awww, that is PRICELESS and Daddy looks thrilled that both Cooper and Hadley are dressed in their camo. Proud Daddy indeed.

Rebekah said...

SO STINKIN CUTE! I think one of the things I am most excited about is seeing Flint be a daddy! I love how daddies love their babes!