Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sitting on the porch...

I knew rain was in our forecast, so we decided to go for a walk today before the rain hit!! We made it just in time too, cause it was sprinkling on us as we turned into our driveway!! The babies were wide awake the whole walk & loved being outside so we decided to sit out on the screened in porch. They were so content out there...looking at everything!! I didn't take any pics on our walk, but here are a few from the porch!! 

I love a yawning baby!
My 'snuggly' man

Mommy & Hadley
Sweet Hadley


Here is Charlie watching the birds!


11 comments:

Lisa said...

Awww, great pictures Mary Kate. You can really start to tell in the pictures which child looks like which parents. Cooper definitely looks like Daddy and little Miss Hadley looks like her Momma : )

and

Charlie...well, I am not sure who he looks like (lol).

Have a great evening!!

Hugs,
Lisa

Samantha said...

It was great weather and I'm so jealous that I wasn't able to get out in it. The babies are beautiful as always! :0)

Jamie said...

Your babies are very cute! You have some amazing pictures. I have boy/girl twins who just turned 18 months. They were from IVF too. I remember the days when they were that small!

Jill said...

I can tell you're enjoying every minute with those babies. :) So sweet!!

((HUGS))

creative gal said...

So cute!!

Mrs. Pierce said...

they are very adorable babies! i bet you love to show them off around the neighborhood :)

Emily said...

I love yawning babies, too! They're beautiful! :o)

Unknown said...

ToO cute!

Mary said...

The picture of Cooper yawning is precious! They both are getting so big!!!

Heather said...

There is something so relaxing about sitting on the porch and watching it rain. Great pics!

Vashti said...

So sweet. I LOVE Charlie! How funny!