Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I love me some BabyLegs!!

Although they are a little big still, we sported our BabyLegs today & looked 'oh so cute'!!! We had a great day today...beautiful weather equals a day at the park!! We went for a long walk & then to visit Daddy again at work, then to see BeBe and the girls, and then to see Nana & Daddo! What a day!! We are going on our first little trip tomorrow night! We are going to our condo at Lake Ouachita...it will be the longest the babies have been in the car! I am praying they will sleep the whole time & not fuss! I will update you all when we get back! I feel like I am packing for an army with all the stuff the babies require!!!



Here are a few pics from Daddy's office!!!


10 comments:

Samantha said...

The legs look great! Good luck at at the lake...I remember how it was packing all of that "stuff" just to get down the road to any place at all. Now, we pack and pack and pack, but it's mostly big toys, books, DVD's, etc. for the boys so they don't blow a gasket riding for eight hours to Grandma Susie's house. Looks like our house hunting days might be through!!!!! Barring some sort of strange occurance, this deal's gonna' go! :0)

Elyse said...

Simply adorable :)
~Elyse~

Robin and Stephen said...

They are soooo cute! I hope you all have a safe and peaceful trip!

Anonymous said...

cute smiles! Hadley looks like she is ready to run! i just email you pics from today!

LYNDEE said...

Love the baby legs, hope the trip goes smoothly, il pray for SLEEPY BABIES for u!!!

Anonymous said...

Your babies are soo cute!
I'm diggin the baby legs! Adorable!

Lisa said...

Oh - too cute!! You were busy and amazing that you do all of that with 2 little ones in tow. Yep, you are super Momma : )

Erin said...

Baby and daddy pictures just get me everytime! I bet he just adores it when you bring them to his office :)

Jill said...

I love baby legs...have given those as gifts many times. They are just adorable on your two! :)

Have fun at the lake!!

((HUGS))

Kari said...

Oh!! I love babylegs!!! I cannot wait to get some on my kids!! I am obsessed with legwarmers, period..so when I saw they had them for babies..I was hooked! Unfortunately my hubs won't let me buy them...so, I have to BEG other people to get them for gifts for my girls!! How pathetic! Anywho. You guys had a busy day! And, I love the name you have for the grandpa {am I right!?} Daddo!? Too cute!