Monday, February 23, 2009

Snuggling with Mommy

Hadley was having some tummy troubles this morning & was quite fussy, so I just decided to put her in bed with me for a while. Neither one of us was getting any sleep so we just snuggled for a while. She was as happy as could be to be next to Mommy (& I wasn't complaining either...I love morning time and sleepy babies!) Excuse the quality of the pic below...I just snapped it with my phone!

So we got up, got cleaned up, and got dressed and she was fast asleep in my arms! She usually sleeps until 10 am so I have a sleepy girl on my hands today! Oh how I love her!!!

10 comments:

Erin said...

How cute and 10am thats nice for you to get a shower in and get ready for the day!!

Bamawhitney said...

Oh, mornings were always my favorite time. Thank you so much for sharing all of these special moments!

Patti said...

Treasure those snuggles!! My daughter is almost 6 months old and rarely falls asleep in my arms anymore, I miss it!! Your babies are just precious. :)

Mrs. Pierce said...

very adorable pictures!!! i can't wait to hold my little Bradley :)

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwww, those were my favorite moments... precious girl

Lisa said...

PRECIOUS!! Enjoy them while they are so small because as they get older....they very rarely want to snuggle : (

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhhhhh... I love those early mornings of nothing but the sound of cooing. You're children are absolutely gorgeous!!! Definitely moments to cherish, so glad you caught a picture of it.

Val, Brax and Harper said...

oh those are the best mornings ever! you will never forget it.

Bonus Mom said...

I just found your blog, and it is great! I too went through infertility, and IVF. I have a beautiful 5 year old daughter after 7 years of trying to conceive thanks to IVF. And as crazy as this is going to sound I have a 14 month old son, no fertility help???
Your children are so adorable, and the time will pass faster than you think. At their 2nd Birthdays you will be like, Where did they time go?

Kari said...

Oh how I love cuddling with sleepy babies!! Or even with awake babies!! The pictures are precious!