Thursday, November 12, 2009

11 month Update!

During my recent post when the babies turned 11 months old, I forgot to mention what the babies have been saying lately and I wanted to document it on here for the future! Sorry about the out of sequence posts!!

Cooper
*says DaDa all the time
*one day last week he raised his arms to me & said MaMa

Hadley
*says MaMa & DaDa all the time now
*the other day I was carrying her through the living room where Michael was watching TV...she got all excited & said 'Hi DaDa' very clearly! Michael & I both about passed out!
*As you can imagine, we have pictures of C&H throughout our house...everytime Hadley sees one of their pictures, she says 'Hi Baby'.
*she is also into pointing to our eyes, noses, & mouths...we have been saying whatever she is pointing at & recently started saying 'eye' when she points to our eye.

2 comments:

PotterMama said...

Awwww. "Hi baby", that is so cute!

Jen said...

These are such precious stages.
I love when my girls talk to me and point to things.
So adorable.