Thursday, November 12, 2009

Our First Playdate!

We had our first playdate with another set of twins today & it was so much fun! We met Polly, her Nanny, Angela, & her sweet boys Sam & Walker at the park for a little fun! We will definately be meeting up more often in the future! We should have worn a precious turkey shirts & we would of had 4 little turkeys running/crawling around the park!! HAHA

I snapped a few pics before S&W got there! They were so excited to meet some new friends!
And they loved spinning the handles on this riding toy!
Checking each other out!
Cooper kept crawling away by himself, but Hadley was really into her new friends!
Trying to get a good group shot...yeah right!
Hadley & Walker (I believe, I can't tell them apart quite yet) trying to get each other through the window!
S&W wanting the same piece of mulch!
Again...not sure who this is...Sam?? Sorry Polly!

The afternoon ended with my two kiddos having a slight meltdown...It was getting close to naptime & they let Mommy know it was time to go!! Thanks again Polly & I really look forward to getting together again soon!

I am taking a little blogging break for the next week! I will be away from the computer till next weekend probably...hope you all have a great week!!

11 comments:

Samantha said...

Looks like tons of fun!

Jamie said...

Super Cute...Great weather for a play date!!! Looks like you guys had a great time! have a great weekend!!

Anonymous said...

Have you ever heard of the Bitty Twins from The American Girl doll company. I think Hadley needs her some Bitty Twins baby dolls for Christmas! ;)

SouthernDogwoods said...

Playdates are the best! And what cuties!!!!

Jenna said...

Love a good playdate!!! And I'm a day late and a dollar short here but THANK YOU for your post (um, SEVERAL months ago!) on protecting your blog. It really just helped me out!

Tara said...

What cuties you have!! Looks like they had a great time on their play date!

PotterMama said...

=-) great pictures. All 4 of them are so cute. I love the turkey shirts!

mrs shortcake said...

Those pictures are so sweet! I love how early playdates are often all about the sit there and look at each other! :)

Anonymous said...

Your Babies are super cute! I follow your blog at least twice a week I just love it. I found your blog looking for ivf stories when my husband and i started our ivf treatment thank God I became pregnant on the first round and they where also twins but sadly I lost one at 9 week into the pregnancy now I have a 8 months old little baby boy who is my entire life! God has a plan for each and everyone of us and we have to accept that. God Bless you and your precious family!

Anonymous said...

Your Babies are super cute! I follow your blog at least twice a week I just love it. I found your blog looking for ivf stories when my husband and i started our ivf treatment thank God I became pregnant on the first round and they where also twins but sadly I lost one at 9 week into the pregnancy now I have a 8 months old little baby boy who is my entire life! God has a plan for each and everyone of us and we have to accept that. God Bless you and your precious family!

Dee said...

How cute are they? I'm glad you/they had fun. I need to start doing play dates again!