Tuesday, November 10, 2009

11 months old!!!

Like I have said in the months past, I CANNOT believe our babies are 11 months old! It makes me sad & happy at the very same time! On one hand, I am so sad that in 30 short days, I won't have babies anymore...they are going to be toddlers!! Oh how I miss those tiny newborns we brought home from the hospital last December! But on the other hand, each day gets more & more exciting watching them grow into their own being & getting to know their personalities more & more! It is amazing what a child at one year of age picks up...they are like sponges & I love to see C&H learn something new every.single.day!
I decided since the laying down froggy shot is absolutely impossible these day that I would just try & stand the froggy up!
Cooper at 11 months:
*you have 8 teeth (4 top & 4 bottom)
*you are wearing size 4 diapers
*you are into everything...you have perfected crawling & have gotten extremely fast
*you have finally learned how to pull up on your own & are doing it more & more each day
*you have 3-9oz bottles a day & occasionally one at night when needed
*you also have 3 solid meals a day...you are eating stage 3 fruits, veges, & meats
*you also love madarin oranges, diced peaches, saltines, mum mums, diced cheese
*you love for Mommy to sing to you & to tickle your back

And of course Hadley wanted nothing to do with standing next to the froggy...she was too interested in her brother's blue blankie!! This was as good as I could get!!
Hadley at 11 months:
*you have 4 teeth (2 top & 2 bottom)
*you are wearing size 4 diapers
*you are into everything...you know exactly where you're not supposed to be & you love to test your boundaries
*You have learned what No-No means and sometimes get your feelings hurt when Mommy tells you No-No, however you think it's funny when Daddy tells you No-No!
*you have 3-9oz bottles a day & occasionally one at night when needed
*you also have 3 solid meals a day...you are eating stage 3 fruits, veges, & meats
*you also love madarin oranges, diced peaches, saltines, mum mums, diced cheese
*you love for Mommy to sing to you
*you are cruising along furniture really good and are standing unassisted quite often
*you have become quite attached to Mommy...you have to be in my lap or crawling all over me if I am in your sight

Cooper & Hadley,
You are both such joys! Mommy & Daddy love you so much
& are so blessed to have you as our children. We love you!
Happy 11 months!!!
Mommy & Daddy

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow - they are getting so big and I love how you keep track of everything and share it with us. Just goes to show everyone that every child is different and perfect in their own way. Enjoy those beautiful blessings!!

~Lisa

Dee said...

LOVE the ruffle! TOO CUTE!