Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 2009

Wow, what a busy couple of days!! Cooper & Hadley had so much fun on their first Halloween! They were the cutest little lambs I have ever seen!!! I so look forward to years to come!

We started off Friday night by going to my nieces' Trunk or Treat at their school. Turner Grace & Sophie looked adorable as Chinese girls!!! We were there past the babies bedtime, but they did wonderful...they were loving all the commotion goin on around us!
Here are my little pumpkins on Halloween morning!!! Can you tell how excited they were???
We didn't actually go 'Trick or Treating' this year. In the 3 years, we have lived here we have never had any trick or treaters in our neighborhood. We are out of the city limits & all the children on our street are alot older, so we went & visited our families instead! C&H didn't know the difference this year, & had a blast going to see MeMe & SweetPa, Great-Grandmother, Nana & Daddo, & Pogee!
C&H absolutely love Pogee's air conditioner in her apartment! They stand up & the cold air just takes their breathe away! Look at those little tails!

I hope everyone had a fun & safe Halloween!!!

5 comments:

Lea Liz said...

They were adorable little lambs!!!

Glad you all had a good Halloween!!

My New Life As Mom said...

That is so precious! They're the cutest little lambs, EVER! How sweet!

Mama B said...

Adorable little lambs! We did the exact same thing... the kiddos love going to see all the grandparents. Plus my office has trick or treating so we just don't go. We hand out candy and my little munchkin has lots of fun with that!

Robin and Stephen said...

Gosh they are so cute! I love the air conditioner pic of their little tails. The pumpkin pj's were really cute too!

Erin said...

They are so cute, I love there costumes this year! How fun Halloween is!