Saturday, November 7, 2009

Watching Daddy Grill!

Ever since C&H have been born Michael & I have had a deal that he would cook our dinner every night, if I would clean the kitchen! He is a MUCH better cook than I so it works out great! We usually just switch off after dinner & he takes over with C&H and I attend to the big mess he has just created in the kitchen {wink!!} He was so kind today to let me get away for a while to go to some Holiday Open Houses around town and I returned home to him getting ready to grill burgers...he even made homemade hamburger buns....simply delicious!!! Thank you Baby for planning, preparing, & cooking our dinner every night...I always look forward to what new recipe you plan to try!! I snapped a few pics while we played on the porch while Daddy got the grill ready outside!

6 comments:

Mama B said...

Oh I adore her cheetah print... too cute!!!!!

TheFancyFritter said...

They are too sweet! I love her sassy bloomers! :)

The Cochran Crew said...

Those pictures rank at the very top of your picture list! Those are just awesome!! Sweet Daddy too!

sweetpeanme said...

What a great hubby!! And such cute kiddos! :o)

The Lane Family said...

What a great husband!! I LOVE the cheetah print diaper cover...to cute!!

Liz said...

so cute! i was actually in your town on saturday checking out some of the holiday open houses too! i ordered a table and chairs for my little one from Keep It Gypsy - i can't wait to see it!!!