Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Blessed & Thankful!!!

Look at these adorable pictures I snapped yesterday evening! It was so beautiful out & we spent the afternoon/evening outside! Yes, it was November 2 and my babies are outside in a sleeveless shirt & shorts & shirtless....it was 73 degrees outside...this crazy Arkansas weather! I absolutely love days like yesterday...& I believe the rest of the week is supposed to be gorgeous also!


I feel like I am a little behind on my blogging lately. There are a few things that I wanted to make note of from this past week that I haven't mentioned on our blog. First off, teeth! Hadley finally broke her third tooth (her top right) and top left tooth is visible but not through the skin yet. Cooper also got another one....his 7th (on the top). Second, standing! I have caught Hadley several times this past week letting go & standing on her own...she just smiles & claps and then falls to the floor! And last, pulling up! Cooper still hasn't mastered pulling up yet, but he wants to so badly! He pulls up to his knees & then bounces and he definitely is more interested in the things around him! He is all over the place just like his little sister! I was telling someone that is is hard to believe, but in a few short months, we'll have two little ones walking around our house...that is so strange to think of, but it's true...we are so blessed & thankful!!!

8 comments:

jenn said...

those are really cute pictures..hadley is getting so much hair..time is flying by for sure..1 will be here before you know it

Kelly said...

Love these pictures! so cute, the one of Cooper close up is priceless!!

Erin said...

we have been loving the nice sunny oklaohma days too! it sounds like your little ones have been busy!!

Liz said...

look at those precious blonde babes. we are loving this gorgeous weather too!!

Michael, Kelly, Kai and Kale Hobbs said...

Aww...I'm so jealous of your amazing weather! Enjoy it for the rest of us:) Staying outdoors like that will help keep you all healthy too! Can't wait to see them both up and walking:)

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures and subjects! We are loving this weather too! I am thinking I am going to go put up the bounce around today. It is the one place I know they are safe :) And they LOVE it. Before you know it they ARE going to be walking all over the house. it is just so unreal to me to see mine almost running now. Everyone always said to enjoy this time as they grow up so fast. Now I know that to be so so true! Enjoy this weather while it lasts!
pOLLY

TheFancyFritter said...

Awe! What sweet pictures! You will definitely be getting a work out chasing 2 around! How fun! :)

The Dorns said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and running in two different directions soon! I pray for patience for you =)Arent we all just so blessed, it takes children to just show exactly how precious life is.