Tuesday, November 24, 2009

So Much to be Thankful For!!!

With November here and Thanksgiving in a couple days, I can't help but to think about what all I am thankful for. I have been a little stressed out this week with Thanksgiving, Christmas shopping, birthday planning, work, & the everyday daily chores, but I had to stop this morning, take a deep breath, & just think about all the blessing I have in my life to be thankful for this year! God has truly blessed us in our lives & I can't thank him enough.

I am thankful for...

...this cute, little spunky girl...
...and for this gorgeous blue eyed boy....
...and for my wonderful supportive husband, and for his job, & for our house and food that reaches our table every night. I am thankful for our health, our wonderful families, and last but not least our Jesus Christ...for without him, none of this would be possible!

2 comments:

Christina said...

Amen! Happy Thanksgiving!

Beth P. said...

I'm glad you were able to take a moment to think about these things! They are really adorable!
Have a great Thanksgiving!