Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I got to get out of the house!!!

And it was so nice!!! Michael's company had their Christmas dinner party tonight & I decided since it was just dinner that I would ask my dr. if it would be alright if I went. He had mentioned that if I hit 34 weeks, he would be a little more relaxed on my bed rest. I wasn't sure what he meant by that, but when I asked he said absolutely and to go enjoy myself!! It was so nice to put makeup on & actually get dressed to go somewhere. We had a wonderful dinner and a great time! Here is the one & only picture we took all night!! Merry Christmas everyone!!
I have a doctor's appointment & ultrasound tomorrow afternoon & will update after that!!!

11 comments:

Janet said...

What fun! I am sure you were having cabin fever being cooped up all the time! You look very pretty and relaxed in that photo! Good luck for the Dr app. Sure all will be well. Another day down and counting ...

Lianna Knight said...

So very cute!!!! Can't wait to hear about the appointment :)

Robyn Beele said...

That is so wonderful that you have made it to 34 weeks and you got to go out for the night! The picture is beautiful.

Unknown said...

That's great you were able to leave the house for a dinner. You guys are so cute!!!!

Lisa said...

Glad you were able to go out and enjoy yourself. You look great and look like you had a great time!!

Our Blessed Family said...

awwww! I am glad you had fun! I called to check on you yesterday. I hope things are still going good!
Jessica

Verna said...

Fantastic! I'm glad you got to go and had a good time. Nice photo.
Merry Christmas to you too!

Erin said...

I am sure it was nice to get out and have an adult evening! Hope you enjoyed yourself! What a cute picture!

Mrs. Pierce said...

i bet it was nice to get out for an evening. you look beautiful as always, and this is an absolutely adorable picture!! i'm glad everything is going perfect, keep it up you're almost there!

Harris Boys said...

nice to get out huh? you look beautiful.

Samantha said...

You look fab, girl! Can't wait for the big day!