Friday, December 19, 2008

Meeting Turner Grace and Sophie for the first time...

It has REALLY been hard on the little two who aren't 12 yet! We got lots of "that's not fair" and tears! We just realized that we could walk the babies to the window and let the girls meet them through glass. There reactions were so sweet! I had never seen the babies so alert. I think they are finally waking up! Maybe that was a sign that they are going to start eating really good. They are getting better each day.

7 comments:

Jill said...

I am just loving all of the pics! I come to see them every day. :)

Praying your babies will be home for Christmas.

((HUGS))

Lianna Knight said...

Love the girls' reactions...too sweet!

Lisa said...

So cute. Indeed they were thrilled to see them and who wouldn't be!?! They are 2 very loved little babies.

Our Blessed Family said...

I am so glad the girls got to see them! I am sure they were so excited! I hope they do get to come home soon! Mary Kate, I showed Jade the pictures that I took on my camera and she was squealing! My mom was here and she kept saying "Grangy look, its Mary Kates babies! Coooer and Hadley!!"

Samantha said...

We had a great time last night...thank you again. I'm psyched that the girls did get to meet the babies when you all got back. Braden was just giggly over seeing Sophie in the pictures. He's such a ladies man! Have a great Christmas and I'll be checking in from St. Louis...

Will,Laurie,Brock said...

Another post that makes me tear up....thanks so much for sharing w/ all of us!!!

mika beth said...

i still crack up at the proud uncle in the back ground!!!