Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Our new frames!!

I have been contemplating for a long time what to put on the walls of the nursery. I finally decided to get these frames. I plan on putting newborn pictures in them. My sister, Mika Beth, sells these frames & I am in love with them! They are very worn and antique looking. I can't wait to pick my favorites from our photoshoot & fill these beautiful frames!


We also purchased 3 black ones for our living room above our TV....they look great too!! What do you think??

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh, I love the frames and what a better way to complete them with pictures of those precious babies!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

The Cochran Crew said...

They are beautiful!!! Does she do them in any color you like? My sweet angels may need some!!! And the pictures are ABSOLUTELY BREATHTAKING!!!

Our Blessed Family said...

I have always been a fan of these frames and they look GREAT in your house!! I can't wait to see what they look like with pictures of the babies!

pengellylove said...

So cute! I found your blog from Kelly's Korner (a good friend of my friend, Jamie)....love the frames, but can't get to the link..what is the website?
Melody

Mary Kate said...

Melody, the website is www.obrienschridde.com

pengellylove said...

Thanks! Congrats on the sweet twins!

Anonymous said...

I love your cribs! Do you remember the make and or model information? I'm in the process of crib shopping for our twin baby boys due on Christmas eve.