Sunday, December 21, 2008

Keep your fingers crossed...

We got some good news today!! If things continue to go well, Cooper & Hadley may be coming home on Tuesday!! I am so excited, but know how things can change in a second & am trying not to get to excited!! All of the feedings have been by bottle today & they have done great so far. If the rest of the night goes well, we will be able to room-in with them tomorrow night at the hospital and come home with them on Tuesday. They had to do a car seat test today. They had to sit in their car seats for one hour unassisted and keep their pulse oxygen level above 88%. They passed with flying colors. I got some cute pics, but forgot our memory stick...I will definitely post those pics later!! They look so tiny in their car seats!!!

Our sweet friend & NICU night nurse, Heather, took some pictures last night of Little Miss Hadley. I think we might have a thumb sucker on our hands!! Is this not too cute??? Thank you so much Heather...I appreciate you taking such good care of our babies!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, finger on the nose and all!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mary Kate, I'm pretty new to your blog and have never commented, but I have loved following your story.

You have two precious gifts from God and I'm praying that you'll be able to bring them home just in time for Christmas!

Jen said...

Wow, she's an early-starter! :) Thumb-suckers are too cute...I have one in my house, too! :)

Verna said...

Very good picture. Will pray all goes well and you will be able to all be home by Christmas. What a wonderful Christmas present for your family.
Blessings,

Bamawhitney said...

So sweet and God Bless you All!

Lisa said...

Sweetness, pure sweetness!! I love the bow in her hair too.

Anonymous said...

LIKE MOTHER, LIKE DAUGHTER!

IF THAT'S WHAT SHE WANTS, LET HER HAVE IT

ILY

Jordan said...

Aww, they look so cute when they suck their thumb =]

Our Blessed Family said...

I am keeping my fingers crossed! I hope they get to come home tomorrow! I am hopping that you post an update tonight! Super cute picture that Heather got!