Friday, December 26, 2008

Such proud family...


Michael & I are so blessed with such a wonderful family! They have been so supportive through our infertility struggles, my pregnancy, & they are all so excited the babies are finally here!! Here are a few pics of their hospital visits. Sorry Travis (Michael's brother), I can't seem to locate the picture of you holding the babies)

Michael's Dad, Sweet Pa


Michael's Mom, MeMe


Michael's Sister, Aunt Mary



Michael's Mom & Sister, MeMe & Aunt Haley



Michael's Grandmother, Great Grandmother



My Dad, Daddo



My Mom, Nana


My sister, Aunt BeBe

My Brother-In-Law, Uncle Matt


My Sister-In-Law, Aunt Becky



My Grandmother, Pogee

1 comment:

Verna said...

You will always tresure these first pictures!
Glad you are home, Hope you had a wonderful Christmas