Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Webb's 2008!

It's had its ups & its downs, but overall, 2008 has been a great year for us & we are so very thankful. We are looking forward to what 2009 hold for our family!
JANUARY-IVF #1-unsuccessful

APRIL-IVF #2


MAY- We are finally PREGNANT & it's twins!!!
















JULY-celebrated 6 blissful years of marriage!

SEPTEMBER-it's a BOY & a GIRL!!














DECEMBER-welcomed the most precious babies into this world! The best day of our lives!!

Thank you Lord for all you have given us...we are so blessed!!!

9 comments:

Lisa said...

Ok, those pictures have me crying. I am so happy that your dream of becoming parents came true!! How could 2009 be any better? Well, if it can be any better then I hope it is for all four of you.

Blessings to you for the New Year!!

Unknown said...

Oh Mary Kate! That pic of you holding one of your babies for the first time is just so sweet! Your year started out rocky, but ended up so wonderful! I'm so happy for you!

the alder boys said...

Congratulations on a wonderful year! Your babies are beautiful and so blessed to have such great parents!

Jill said...

This post made me cry! Wishing blessings upon your sweet family in 2009!

((HUGS))

Mrs. Pierce said...

wow! that sounds like an awesome year to me. a big congrats on the gorgeous babies, enjoy them all you can!

Anonymous said...

What a neat post! love you sis. happy new years babies!

Lianna Knight said...

Those last two pics are the BEST! I seriously teared up when I saw the reaction on your face...I LOVE those pictures....those babies were definitely worth the wait :)

Our Blessed Family said...

I am SO Very happy that this Journey has such a happy ending for you too! Not that this is the end, but only the beginning! I can not wait until March or April when that nasty RSV season is over so we can start playing with Cooper & Hadley!

KRISTEN'S PALACE said...

I cried all through this blog. we serve an awesome GOD! he always knows whats best for us.:) Happy New Year to your family.