Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Our first Dr. visit!!

Today was Cooper & Hadley's first pediatrician's appointment! All is well! Cooper was up first & weighs a whopping 6 lbs even!! Eyes, ears, throat, etc looked great! Then it was Hadley's turn. She is up to 5lbs 10 ozs. Everything on her checked out okay too until she decided to pee on Dr. Fred! I have always been told to watch out cause little boys tend to spray you when you change their diaper...well little girls can too! That is the 3rd time this has happened! It was too funny! He was very pleased with their weight gain & said to continue feeding like we are now! Overall, it was a great appointment & we will return in two weeks! Here are a few pics of their first drs appointment!!
Daddy & Cooper
Mommy & Hadley
All bundled up ready to go!

5 comments:

Samantha said...

We've spent many an hour w/Dr. Fred...he's the greatest! We're so pleased that the kiddos are growing as anticipated and that all is well!
Love and Hugs,
Sam

Lisa said...

Great to hear that things went well at their appts. Too funny about Hadley peeing on the doctor. Oh, Cameron (my son) was constantly peeing every time we turned around. My DH called him the famous whizer (lol).

Jeff, Sarah, Harrison, Avery and Elliott said...

I am so glad the babies are doing so good! Dr. Fred was my doctor until I was 20! My family loves him. 2008 was a great year for you both and 2009 will be amazing!
Happy New Year!

Heather said...

I've been thinking about you guys a lot. I'm so glad everything is going so well. I have spent so many hours in Dr Fred's exam rooms, your photos take me back! Love, love, love him! I am soooo happy for you and Michael, no one deserves this happiness more than you!

Our Blessed Family said...

I saw Dr. Fred when I was little! I loved him!! I am so happy to hear that they are doing so very well!!