Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Car Seat Info

I have received several comments & questions about C&H's new car seats. Click here to learn more about them. Click on demo on the bottom center to see all the neat things about them. They are so easy to get C&H in & out of the car & I love how they can recline. I also love the strap holders which make it easier when strapping the babies in. We purchased ours from a boutique in Tulsa, OK called DINGBATS. Here is their website and their contact info. They will take your order over the phone & ship your seats to you if you wish.

Dingbats
1602 E. 15th Street
Tulsa, OK 74120
(on historic Cherry Street)

Shop Hours:
Tuesday - Friday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.

Saturday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sunday & Monday by appointment only

Phone & Fax: 918.398.6422

Email: bizchicks@ding-bats.com

2 comments:

The Lane Family said...

THANK YOU, THANK YOU for the information. I am so excited to get these seats!!!

Wendi

Christina's Cookies said...

These are nice seats! My only issue with that seat is babies tend to grow out of it, height wise, rear facing WAY before 35 lbs because they must have at least 1 inch of shell above their head to continue using it RF. You may have to turn your kiddos front facing way before its safe because of that. . . From your pics it looks like it won't take them long to reach that.
That happened to me with DS #1- only I had an Evenflo Titan Elite for him which I assumed would last him till he was 3-4 because it has a RFing weight limit of 35lbs too. I had no idea I would be buying him ANOTHER seat less than a year later to keep him RFing because he outgrew it height wise (RFing)!

He is now 31 months, 27 lbs and still RFing in a Sunshine Kids Radian 65 (which I LOVE!). It has a really high back so he should be able to continue RF until its RF weight limits- 40lbs! YAY!

No offense meant, just thought maybe you didn't realize that your cuties will probably grow out of it height wise before they are even close to the RFing weight limit. Or maybe you don't plan on extended RFing at all. . .