Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Pulling Up!

Hadley has started pulling up on anything & everything! I have felt like I am a jungle gym the past few days cause she wants to climb all over me! She is yet to actually get up on her feet, but she is very, very close!!
She is so proud of herself!!
Can you tell she is into everything?? Her favorite thing right now is to open & close the lower drawer in their nursery!!!
And a few pics of sweet Cooper who has been pretty fussy & clingy today. He got his 3rd tooth today on the bottom & has one up top getting ready to break through...Poor baby...teething stinks!!!
Look at that blonde hair!!


Also several people have asked what kind of camera I have.
HERE to see the info on it!! I love it!!







DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY!!! ENDS ON SEPT 8!!

3 comments:

kelle grogan said...

i was meaning to ask you, what are you giving the babies to help with teething?

Laura Beth Rice said...

I can't get the camera information link to work. (I am in love with the quality of pictures you take!!) What am I doing wrong?!

Anonymous said...

For some reason I can't get the link on the camera to work. I love the camera you're using though. It takes great pics.