Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labor Day Weekend in Franklin, TN

Over Labor Day weekend, my family traveled to Franklin, TN to visit some of our cousins that we hadn't seen in a while. We had the best time & I fell in love with that town...I could so live there! John, my Mom's cousin, and his wife, Lynn, were such wonderful hosts & have the most amazing house I have ever seen! Thank you both for everything you did this past weekend!!

Me, Mom, Lynn, & Mika Beth
Sophie, Ella Grace (cousin), Hadley, Addison, Cooper, & Turner Grace
Pogee & Hadley
Happy Babies
Jess (cousin) with TG, EG, Addi, & Sophie
4 generations
All the kiddos again
Me, Lynn, & MB
John & Cooper
Lynn & Hadley
And their beautiful home!
Thanks again John & Lynn...we had a blast! We hope to see you all again soon!!

13 comments:

Lea Liz said...

These pictures are great! Wow there home is beautiful!!!!!

Kelly said...

Love following your blog. Your family is so photogenic! haha Cooper and Hadley are getting cuter with each post it seems :)

jsiewert said...

Wow they do have an amazing house! I hope you had a great time

Jill said...

You have such a beautiful family. Seriously, your sister and her girls are gorgeous, as are you and your babies!!

Hadley is getting so much hair! :)

Love the pics.

SouthernDogwoods said...

Beautiful pictures! It looks like you all had an awesome time!!! Your little ones are getting so big!!!!

Anonymous said...

Great pics...Love your sister's hair color!

Kelly said...

Great pictures! Love them and yeah for H!! :)

The Anglin Family said...

They are so cute!!!

I live in AR, but my husband and I lived in Franklin for a couple of years and LOVED it. It is the most amazing place to live!! If it weren't for our fam here, we would have never moved back!

kristen said...

we lived in franklin when i was in high school! i love it there!

Amy said...

I love Franklin! I grew up there and miss it soooo much.

Erin said...

Umm beautiful home indeed. Talk about a big house. I bet you guys had an amazing time!! The pictures are wonderful as always!

Adam and Kimmy plus Reese! said...

Isn't Franklin the best! WE love that place and Nashville is an awesome town as well. Middle TN is a beautiful part of the country. Your cousins have an amazing place...maybe they can adopt us!

Rebekah said...

I love Franklin, too! I have a good friend from there and I went to visit! Their home is beautiful! Your babies always have the biggest smiles! I love it!!!!