Thursday, September 17, 2009

Sweet Boy!

Our afternoon napping schedule has been a little wacky this week...both babies are sleeping so I am not complaining, but they have been napping at different times which gives Mommy no time to get anything done...but I am loving me some one-on-one time with C&H!!! Hadley has been playing for 1-2 hours in her crib before finally falling asleep so I have been separating the babies for their afternoon nap. Cooper has been going right to sleep therefore waking up about the time Miss H goes to sleep. This afternoon C & I went outside for a little walk only to find that it had started to sprinkle AGAIN!! My dad told me today that for the month of September, it has rained all but 3 days here in AR!!! I love the rain, but come on....will it ever end??? We sat out in the garage for a little while until it stopped sprinkling & went for a walk up & down the driveway while H slept! I was playing around with some natural light & some editing & I think these pictures turned out pretty good....it helps to have such a cute little subject!!! Here are just a few...it was hard to pick my favorites!!!

13 comments:

Michael, Kelly, Kai and Kale Hobbs said...

Very sweet indeed! Look at all those teeth too:) The first one is my favorite...those lashes!

Rebecca, Idaho said...

Wow I love the pictures!

Erin said...

He is precious!!

Beth P. said...

How wonderful to have those special little moments. He's one handsome little guy!

Lisa said...

What a sweet boy! He is simply precious and I bet you could eat him up daily (lol). Sorry I haven't left many comments lately, but I have been looking at your blog and enjoying all of the pictures!! Gotta love those sweet babies of yours : )

Bridgett said...

Oh my do I understand the days when naps are out of sync...they can be exhausting but you are so right about it being the chance to get some good one-on-one time! The pics are absolutely BEAUTIFUL...just gorgeous.

Lani said...

Such sweet photos!
Don't forget to stop by Multiples and More and nominate your favorite blogs for a Multiples and More Blog Award:)

doubletrouble said...

Omg...he is too precious!!! Great pictures! We are ready for the sun to shine too!

Lesli said...

Your children are so adorable!! I have enjoyed reading through your blog. You take gorgeous pictures, I was wondering what editing program you use? I am looking to buy one very soon but have no idea what to get. I can not afford photoshop so that is out of the question!! I am still new at all of this. Thank you for any suggestions! Have a great weekend!

SouthernDogwoods said...

Awww! He is adorable! Big blue eyes!

Jill said...

You take some wonderful pics! Is it possible that he gets cuter with each passing day? :)

I'm with you...I want the rain to go away!

Brittany said...

He's so cute!! Growing fast!!

I'm due in January, and I look at your kiddos and think that my little one will be (about) this old next year! Fun times!

You are doing awesome with your pictures! What editing program do you use?? Is this lightening a special effect! I love how you made his eyes stand out!?!? Do you mind to share how you did that?!?

Brittany

Sherry Drennan said...

So precious! Which editing software do you use?