Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Our First Wagon Ride

As soon as my Daddy found out I was pregnant with twins, he wanted to buy us a little red wagon to pull the babies up & down the driveway...so at one of my baby shower he surprised me with a little red wagon. Today was the first day for Cooper & Hadley to ride down our driveway in their wagon & they absolutely loved it! I see many more walks in our future...Thanks Daddy! We love you!
Sorry for the lack of posts lately...we have all been sick & I haven't felt like blogging much! I promise to get back in the groove soon!!

8 comments:

Kelly said...

I love Hadley's hair! :) Too cute!

Robin and Stephen said...

Very cute! Get better soon!

kjgohogs said...

Mary Kate! They are toooo cute :)Hope you guys feel better soon. btw - I finally started a blog - moorepartyof4.blogspot.com
:) Kelly Anglen Moore

Verna said...

Hope you are all feeling better.

Love the wagon. I am sure they will love it greatly as they are growing.

Erin said...

Wagon rides are so much fun! I can't believe how big they are getting!

Michael, Kelly, Kai and Kale Hobbs said...

You've just inspired me to try Kale in his wagon! Those two look so cute:)

Hope everyone is feeling better! Take advantage of the fresh air while you still can!

Laura said...

My gosh you have some of the most adorable outfits for two adorable little babies. I LOVE Coopers green top and blue jeans, his stripey legging/pants and the boo sleepers are the cutest things ever!.

I can't believe how big they have gotten.

Anonymous said...

Cute - Cute - Cute - Cute -
I don't want to freak you out..
but...those babies should have helmets on!!!!
I have a friend who had a wagon just like that with seat belts and she was pulling it behind her ( with her 1 year old belted in ) and the whole wagon tipped over and her 1 year old hit her head and now has serious brain damage..anytime your kids are in or on a moving object they should have a helmet on!!!