Thursday, September 24, 2009

Miss Hadley Owen

Miss Hadley refused to nap today, so while Cooper was taking a nap we had some great one-on-one time together! I figured she would be fussy this evening, but she was so happy all day & went to bed without one single fuss tonight! We had a little fun outside enjoying the nice fall weather!
...waving bye-bye...
...classic Hadley face these days....
...and here are a few of our fall decorations I put out yesterday. Check out those pumpkins that we grew this year...aren't they beautiful??? We picked 25 and still have some green ones on the vine!! I love having a garden!!

I also wanted to share with you my new car decals! I love them! On our recent trip to TN, my cousin had one of these initial stickers on her car & my sister & I fell in love with it & had to have one for ourselves! Isn't that awesome? I have been looking for some kind of twin sticker & recently found this one on ebay...isn't it cute too???

14 comments:

Beth P. said...

Awww. Look at her little teeth in those pictures! How wonderful to have some one-on-one time! I love your decorations.

Rebecca, Idaho said...

Cute cute, I love the pictures.
What type of pumpkins did you go? any tips for me. I tried last year but only got two pumpkins. you can email me your tips at Jsiewert@juno.com

Amanda said...

She is just precious and your pumpkins do look amazing!!

Lianna Knight said...

LOVE all the fall decorations...and that adorable Hadley too :)

The Riedels said...

Awww...i love pumpkins! Those are beautiful!! That makes me want a garden! I love the decals...too cute!

Kelly said...

Such adorable pictures! What faces she makes! I love the decorations too!
We have stickers of our family on our car...love the twins one!

Kelly said...

I gave you an award on my blog...check it out! :)

Emily said...

Hadley's "classic face" is too cute! It's so nice for you to have one-on-one time with each of them. It makes me really excited for my little guy to arrive! :o)

Lani said...

I love the 2-bottom-teeth phase, its so cute:)
Hey- you won the "Hands Off Baby" giveaway on our blog (Multiples and More) last week! Send us an email with your address so that we can get your prize to you! multiplesandmoreblog@yahoo.com

Lisa said...

Little Miss Hadley is such a happy girl... love your Fall decorations and totally loving that cute decal for your car.

Erin said...

Very cute decorates and of course the girl steels the show :) Love her goofy face!

Looks like that plant is about to over take your door ha ha :) Love the pumpkins! They are beautiful!!

Courtney Kay said...

It is so much fun watching your babies get so big! I have been following since you were preggers!

Megan said...

Yall had a lot of pumpkins! What else do you grow? I would love to have a garden one day. I think I'll wait until the twins are old enough to help me with it. One of our neighbors has a monogram decal on her car like the one you got. Girl I must have a Got Twins? decal for my car! Where on ebay did you find it???

Anonymous said...

You need to enter the kids in the Gap casting call contest I have been reading out on everyone's blogs. You have some very photogenic children.