Friday, September 11, 2009

Happy 9 months!!!

I can't believe 9 months ago today I gave birth to these cuties! It is crazy how much our lives have changed over the past nine months! I never knew a love like this existed!

Cooper & Hadley,
Happy 9 Months sweet babies! I can't believe in 3 short months you will be turning a whole year old! I just wanted you both to know how much I adore you! I am not quite sure what I did with my time before you came into this world, but I want nothing more than to give every second of my day to you two! I am so proud to be your Mommy...I love you both from the bottom of my heart!! ❤ Mommy
Hadley at 9 months:
❤You are into everything...and I mean everything! You know exactly where you aren't supposed to be in every room, & if I walk away for a split second your are right there!!
❤You are pulling up on everything and are getting braver by the day!
❤You still only have your bottom two teeth
❤You are sleeping good at night, but your naps seem to get shorter everyday!

Cooper at 9 months:
❤You still aren't crawling yet...you are getting up on all fours & rocking, but only seem to scoot backwards. You are just content where ever you are!
❤You have 3 bottom teeth & one on tooth right under the skin.
❤You are sleeping good at night and during nap time!
❤You still adore your Jump-a-roo & would sit in it for hours if I would let you!

11 comments:

Jennifer Haas said...

They are just prefect!

Kelly said...

I just think and it seems like the other day they were just born. Where does time go? They are so sweet...pretty soon you will have to find a new picture place. :)

Anonymous said...

Amazing how boys and girls are sooo different. Tatum did everything early...Kai late...they all even out though ;) They are PRECIOUS

Erin said...

You have 2 of the cutest little ones I have every seen. I love Hadleys smile and I love coopers eyes!!!

Mandy @ The Party of 3 said...

Love the pictures! You are one blessed momma!:)

Jill said...

Between her smile and his eyes...just melts my heart! Precious.

Beth P. said...

Incredible pictures! They are so cute - happy 9 months!

Christina said...

Happy 9 months, they are beautiful!!

Helen Joy said...

Mary Kate,
I've been following your blog since the twins were born. I found it while searching birth stories while awaiting to give birth to my son who is now 7 months old.
Cooper and Hadley are so cute. I just decided to actually follow all the blogs I read and stop lurking:-)
I always enjoy your posts and you take beautiful pictures!
Helen Joy

Jaye @ canadian-mom.ca said...

Oh my goodness they are so incredibly adorable! I know how time flies, we need to take in every moment with them :)

Dee said...

ABSOLUTELY adorable!!