Monday, September 14, 2009

Ponytails, Teeth, No Sleep....Oh My!!

Hadley has just enough hair on top to put a little ponytail! I was playing around with it one day last week & she actually left it in all day!! I can't wait till she has enough to pull it up with a big bow!! ;)


Cooper got his 4th tooth yesterday! It is his top left tooth. He wouldn't allow me to take a picture of his new tooth, but here is a picture of his other new tooth!! He is going to have a mouth-ful of teeth before I know it!

I wanted to apologize for the lack of posting lately!! Mommy is exhausted!! I have been up several times a night with Miss Hadley...not sure what is going on with her sleeping...she isn't showing any signs of teething?? It has taken me anywhere from 30 min to 1 hour to get her back to sleep...I have even resorted to giving her a bottle early morning! The past few weeks have been SO busy around our house and I am so excited to have nothing on our calendar this week until Friday! I am looking forward to getting a few things done around the house! The babies have their 9 month check up on Friday morning & can't wait to see how much the babies have grown in the past 3 months!!

I also wanted to wish MeMe & Sweet Pa, Nana & Daddo, Grandmother, & Pogee a Happy Belated Grandparent's Day!! C&H are so lucky to have such wonderful Grandparents & Great Grandparents!! We love you all!!!

11 comments:

Dee said...

LOVIN the ponytail AND teeth! :)

Melissa said...

Your family is adorable. I found your blog through Sarah Creamer and I am so glad I did. I have a set of 6month old twins....boy and girl. My husband and I did fertility for 3 years and were finally blessed with Brynlee and Chance. Come check us out sometime.
Your kids are just precious. Congratulations to you and your sweet blessings!

Candi said...

ugh...too cute mary kate! they are just perfect!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute. It will be really long hair before you know it. Hope you get some rest. ;)

Jennifer Haas said...

They look so cute, maybe some day I will have a little girl to do the ponytails. I hope you get some rest soon!

www.mudpiesformommy.blogspot.com

Hoity Toity Baby said...

I remember those days! I have 2 year old boy girl twins and believe me...I still haven't gotten a full nights sleep! :) Hang in there Mamma! And know that there are those of us out there that can relate!

Hoity Toity Baby said...

Looking at your blog pictures it's like looking at my own pictures of Jake & Delaney! It's like we're living parallel lives. At least where the twinkies are involved! I have some of the EXACT same posed pictures that I took of my twins! The picture in the lazyboy chair and their play area!

They are beautiful and so is your whole family! Much love to you and yours!

Hoity Toity Baby said...

One more question, can I feature your little ones on my blog Hoity Toity Baby? I'd love to spotlight the picture of them along side the picture of mine.

Erin said...

Love the pictures.. Glad she left her pony in for you but sorry she hasnt been sleeping well. I have also had a lack of posting because I am just exhausted!

Will be thinking about you!

The Lane Family said...

I SOOO understand where you are coming from. I do not believe I have gotten a good nights sleep since our 31/2 year old was born. Maybe in another 10 years :)

Hang in there!!! I love the pony tail and those sweet teeth. Your kids are just cute!!

RN and OSHP said...

You should read the book Touchpoints by T. Berry Brazelton. It talks about kids going through spells of kind of regressing to not sleeping, waking at night etc., when they are getting ready to reach a new developmental milestone (i.e. sitting, crawling,walking,talking etc.). Just a thought on why she may be waking up.....she is starting to pull up right? Anyway, you might want to check it out!