Friday, September 11, 2009

Podee Bottles

Have you guys ever heard of Podee bottles?? I had seen them before & my sister used to have one with her youngest daughter so I decided to order some a couple of weeks ago. They are my new best friend! They are great for 'on the go'!! The nipples are different than our normal bottles so it took a couple of times for C&H to get used to them, but they have now got the hang of them!! They have a straw system for hands free feedings! If you have multiples or are on the go a bunch, these are for you! You have got to check them out!!
Here are C&H yesterday during our first successful bottle with them!! Do any of you use these? Aren't they great!!

12 comments:

Jill said...

I saw these in one of our local stores awhile back...was wondering if they worked well! Will give them a try when A gets here! :)

Candi said...

WOW! I don't have multiples, but I do have a baby that enjoys flipping his bottle over and letting it leak into his britax car seat cover!

Deanna said...

YES, I have a set too! They can be lifesavers at times. I haven't used them in awhile, but need to pull them back out. I usually let one use the Podee and feed the other baby myself. I definitely reccommend them for multiples also!!

Kelly said...

What a great invention! :)

Erin said...

Ha Ha those actually look pretty cool. Might have to try them out with the new baby!

Crystal said...

Oh wow! This looks like it is just what I need regarding my latest post. =) Thanks for sharing!!

the alder boys said...

That is so funny! I came so close to ordering those for H & H! They finally started holding them by themselves or I was sooo going to get them too!! Good for you!

Jennifer Haas said...

Those look great I will have to try them out for the next baby.

Anonymous said...

Too bad you did not get them earlier since they will be off the bottles soon.

Melissa said...

What a cool idea! I have twin boys, and these look like life savers! thanks for sharing!

Rebekah said...

SOLD! We have to get those!!! Cilla loves to hold her own bottle but spills it all over herself!

The Campbells said...

LOL! We used the drop ins and E just learned to suck the air out of her bottles and it would draw up the formula. At 7 or 8 months when she started cruising, she would literally walk around w/ it dangling out of her mouth and suck up all the formula in no time. It was SO funny!