Tuesday, October 7, 2008

10-07-08 Drs Appt & Boucy seats

I had my monthly doctor visit today. All is well! I had my glucose test, but won't know the results for a couple of days. The drink wasn't bad at all...just tasted like fruit punch! Blood pressure was great & both babies heartbeats sounded great! Cooper's was approximately 130 & Hadley's was approximately 150. They were moving like crazy while the dr. had the doppler on my belly..really cool! He measured my belly & I am measuring 7 weeks ahead of a singleton pregnancy which he said was great! I am 25w2d & I am measuring at about 32 weeks! It's a little scary to think about how big I am going to be in the next couple of months. My next appointment is November 6th & I will be having another 2 hour growth ultrasound. I am just ready to see how much they have grown since last month!!
Michael's coworkers were unable to make it to the shower this past weekend, but surprised me at lunch today with our bouncy seats! I saw these when I first found out I was pregnant & fell in love with them! Thanks guys...we love them! They were put together as soon as I got home from the drs. office today!! They are even cuter in person!!

11 comments:

Jill said...

I think blogger ate my last comment...if not, I apologize for the duplication. :)

Sounds like everything is going well with the babies!

What a great gift...those will come in handy!

Our Blessed Family said...

Well What a nice surprise! I am glad the appointment went well! I am sure you are excited to see them on the ultrasound in a month!

Annie said...

I'm glad everything isOk with the babies. The bouncy seats are beautiful.

Annie

TheFancyFritter said...

How fun! Twins!! I wanted to let you know that I'm having a giveaway on my blog that you might be interested in! I hope you win! :) Thanks!

Lianna Knight said...

The bouncy seats are adorable!!!

Thanks for the email...I did get a few answers yesterday from some other blogger friends. If my hopes pan out...I'll post about it later!

Thanks and have a great day!

Mrs. Pierce said...

how precious! i'm so glad everything is going great for you and your pregnancy, i know some people just have an awful time with it. Keep those babies brewing and the pictures coming. looking forward to seeing the finished nursery!

(ps, thanks for the support on my blog)

The Allens said...

I LOVE the bouncers!

Jody jsusann said...

I LOVE the bouncy seats, they are so adorable. I am new to your blog and I can't wait to read the rest. I was just looking at your belly pics, I love them! You look awesome! I feel so huge at 20 weeks, it's unreal. I'm so excited for boy and girl twins. Congrats to you and your dh!

The Campbells said...

all my girlfriends have these bouncy seats and they LOVE THEM... Evy hates hers, LOL...

Glad you had a good appt!

GibsonTwins said...

Hi! I found your blog through another twin blog. I have boy/girl twins that are almost 2.

Those bouncy seats will come in handy!! So cute that they match too :)

Jeff, Sarah, Harrison, Avery and Elliott said...

We are so glad that you and the babies are doing great! I can wait to see how much they grow over the next month. We will continue to keep you ALL in our thoughts and prayers!