Saturday, October 18, 2008

I 'heart' GERBER!!

I was recently invited to attend the Gerber Mothers-to-Be Banquet that was this morning. One of my friends' husband works at Gerber & asked if I would be interested in going. She said it was unbelievable what all they gave away & I gladly accepted the offer to go. There were about 225 soon-to-be mothers or brand new mothers there (one lady actually started having contractions while we were eating lunch & left for the hospital). It was overwhelming how giving this company is!!! Everyone walked away with a door prize, which I won a changing table organizer...yeah! I am not complaining at all but that was probably one of the smallest gifts they gave away...they had playpens, high chairs, basinets, strollers, bouncers, car seats overflowing with toys & clothes & diapers. It was unbelievable!!! But not counting the door prizes, look how much stuff each person went home with!!! Granted, I got double since I am having two babies, but still...look at all the goodies I got!!
Sippy cups...organic baby food...onesies...

juice...cereal...Gerber Graduates...more baby food...books...blankets...towels...

spoons...pacifiers...bottles...nipples...
and all this bath stuff from baby shampoo...baby wash...baby lotion...washcloths...bath toys!!!! It was unbelievable! Thank you so much Sara & Reagan for inviting me to this wonderful event!!

12 comments:

Samantha said...

WOW!!! Where was THAT banquet when I had babies?!?!?!? That is simply amazing and generous that a company would give away such a bounty of goodies! The boys are really looking forward to coming over tomorrow afternoon...again, you guys are awesome and giving and just wonderful! Can't wait...

Lianna Knight said...

This is SO awesome!!! You are off to a great start!!!

How blessed they are for giving all this stuff away!!!

Anonymous said...

Wowza! That is amazing! Got to love free stuff! Glad you went!

Meinardus Photography said...

WOW! That is amazing! I am so glad you got all of this stuff! It looks like you had another baby shower! Gerber is great to do that for that many women!

Annie said...

Awesome, good start. Good job Gerber Company.

Annie

The Coach's Wife said...

That is fabulous! It is wonderful that a company cares enough about what they are doing to provide free stuff for mommies to be! That is great! :-)

Robyn Beele said...

That is amazing!!! What a great to get some baby items!

Jill said...

WOW! That's awesome!!

How fun that must have been...sitting amongst all of those pregnant women! :)

Have a great week!

((HUGS))

Harris Boys said...

omg that is awesome...I heart gerber baby soap...it has the best smell.

The Allens said...

Oh my gosh! That is wonderful!

The Campbells said...

Congrats!! You go through all of that stuff so fast, it's nuts! You are prepared for almost anything!

Charnè said...

wow what a lot of gifts! awesome