Sunday, October 5, 2008

Nursery Peak #2

Our beautiful cribs were delivered today after church!! I am so happy with what we picked out! We ordered them from Rosenberry Rooms. They delivered & assembled them for no extra charge...well worth it!! Michael was extremely happy they offered this service...he was a little worried about how long it was going to take him to assemble two cribs! The pictures do not do them justice...they look white in the pictures, but they are cream & are going to look great with the bedding!! All we need now is some mattresses & we can at least get the girl's bed put together!! What do you guys think??

4 comments:

Shannon said...

I love these cribs and cannot wait to see them all dressed up!! :)

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Annie said...

These cribs are beautiful I can imagine the rest of the nursery.

Annie

Rebekah said...

I can't wait to see it all put together! I love the cribs! I took your suggestion and looked at Rosenberry Rooms online. I love the site! They have so much cute stuff! I love nurseries!!!