Sunday, October 12, 2008

26 weeks today!!!

Here are Charlie & I tonight at 26 weeks! I look so huge!!!!!!!


We finally went Friday night & bought our crib mattresses so that I could get Hadley's crib made. We have had her bedding for a couple of weeks now, but I still hadn't seen it all put together!! I love it...it's just what I wanted!! Here are a few pics!



Not much going on around here this weekend! We got alot of stuff done around the house...just a slow weekend at home...the kind I truly enjoy every once in a while!!


I did want to say I am so excited to announce I won a blog giveaway...check out Stacy's blog. She has the cutest little girl, & she has a great Etsy shop with some really cute items! I won a burp cloth & a bib...I will be sure to post a pic once I get them!! Thanks Stacy...that was a huge surprise...I never seem to win anything!!!

10 comments:

Jenna said...

I love the nursery! You look so cute!

Unknown said...

Everything looks so cute, including you!

Will,Laurie,Brock said...

I can't believe that you are already at 26 weeks....those cuties will be in your arms before you know it. What a journey!

Mrs. Pierce said...

omg i love it! so precious. and your belly is so cute :) time is going quick, i bet you are ready to hold the babies!

Jill said...

You look gorgeous! I love the bed/bedding, so pretty.

Have a great week, girl!

((HUGS))

Robyn Beele said...

You look gorgeous!! I LOVE the bedding. It is beautiful.

Sarah and Brad said...

Oh my goodness...you look GREAT and the bedding is beautiful! It's gonna be here before you know it! Makes me want another right now!!!

Rebekah said...

Hadley's bed is gorgeous!!! SO fun! And to think you could be holding those two sweet babies so soon is crazy! What a miracle! I am so facinated by pregnancy...God is so good!

Annie said...

The crib and you looks great.

Annie

Anonymous said...

I stumbled onto your blog from another blog site. I also went through IVF and now have soon to be 18 year old boy/girl twins named Miller Holt and Cooper Blakeslee ( I saw where you were naming your son Cooper). They are such a blessing and you will have such fun raising opposite sex twins. Although my kids are seniors in high school, it just seems like yesterday that I brought them home. Like you, I was due in January (12th) and I had them on December 26th. They were both healthy and weighed 6lbs.12 oz. and 6lbs.5oz. I wish you much joy and a wonderful pregnancy.