Sunday, October 5, 2008

Yesterday's Baby Shower

I cannot express my gratitude towards my friends & family that gave me my shower yesterday! Thank you all from the bottom of my heart...Michael & I (and these babies) are so fortunate to have each & everyone of you in our lives!! Your generosity & love blew me away!! Thank you all! Here are some pictures from the day!My hostesses: (L to R) in front, Debbie Collyge, Annie Dai, in back Cindy Henderson, Judy Edwards, Mika Beth Edwards, Me, Amber Riedel, Becky Shimek, & Mary Webb

Pogee & I


My mom, sister, & I

Michael's grandmother, mom, & sister

Our baby pictures


The precious door decorations

Checking out all the gifts...can you tell Sophie is having fun???

How cute...matching outfits!

The beautiful table!

Our babies' names!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We are pleased to announce we have finally decided on names!!
Cooper Thomas Webb
&
Hadley Owen Webb
Thomas & Owen our both of our dad's middle names. We have liked Hadley for a long time, but had difficulty agreeing on a boy's name. We both had our favorite boy names, but neither of us would give, so we decided to cross them off the list & pick our favorite name that we both loved! I think they are perfect & can't wait to finally meet Cooper & Hadley!!!

18 comments:

Jenna said...

Oh I love the name selections! Your cribs are too cute! It looks like you had so much fun at your shower! I'm getting nervous for my first shower! Did you order your cribs online or get them at a store?

Unknown said...

Wow, you got lots of gifts! That looks fun. The names are precious and the cribs are so cute. You look so great!

Unknown said...

Wow, you got lots of gifts! That looks fun. The names are precious and the cribs are so cute. You look so great!

Shannon said...

Love the names!!

Harris Boys said...

LOVE the names you have decided on. adorable. you look great by the way!

Jill said...

What a wonderful shower!!

Love the names you have chosen as well...I love family names.

You look beautiful in the pics above by the way...I can't believe you are carrying twins.

((HUGS))

Haley Nicodemus said...

Hi Mary Kate! Just wanted to say that I love the babies names and also tell you how great you look! I'm so happy for you guys!

Annie said...

You looks beautiful in the pictures. Nice names for the babies.

Annie

Becca said...

Love the names, love the cribs! So fun to see the girls from high school in those pics too. Our reunion was last weekend evidently-- I didn't know anything about it until the next day!

Mrs. Pierce said...

looks like a blast!! hope you got everything you wanted, and most of what you need. you're almost there!

Rebekah said...

Precious names! I really love Hadley for a girl. We also talked about using it. Cooper is so perfect, too!
I love Annie Dai! I knew her in college! Tell her Rebekah (Clemons) says hi! We crossed paths not too long back and then I moved to Texas, so I did a horrible job at keeping in touch.

The Allens said...

Those are wonderful and the shower looks like it was precious!

Robyn Beele said...

I love the names! I have Owen on my list of names. The shower looks amazing!

Our Blessed Family said...

I know I already told you at church but I LOVE the names!!! They are so cute! I had fun at your shower! I am glad you got so much stuff at your shower! Now all you have to do is buy stock in Pampers! hahaha! I LOVE the cribs too! I can not wait to see the entire nursery put together! Call me if you need any help putting away all those beautiful things and setting up the nursery :)

Megan said...

What a fun shower! I love the names yall have chosen. Your grandma looks great. I bet she's so excited about the twins.

Lianna Knight said...

Mary Kate...I have an IVF question that I'd like to ask you. If you have the time, can you email me at liannap@aol.com. I'd like to ask you some questions that you might know the answers to.

Thanks and I LOVE LOVE the baby names :)

Heather said...

Love the names! I truly do. You look great in your dress and it also looks like your family and friends loved to shower you with gifts! Congratulations!

karaandgregheim said...

Hi Mary Kate...I don't know if you remember me but I've kept up with you through Mikabeth and the Barry girls, as well as my sis in law Haley. Just wanted to say congratulations and you look amazing! I love the twins' names and I love your blog! Good luck with everything...it's going to be better than you ever imagined! My little guy is 9 months old and he is my world! Congrats again!
Kara (Nicodemus) Heim