Thursday, October 9, 2008

100 days left....

...well probably not since I am having two. I guess I should say, I hope I don't have 100 days left! Don't get me wrong, I know the longer these babies stay in there, the better, but at this growth rate, I won't be able to roll over in bed at full term!!! For real, on Tuesday my dr. looked at me & said "you know you could have two babies in your arms in 11 or 12 weeks"!! :0 11 or 12 WEEKS!!!!!!! That isn't a long time...it really hit home that we will be meeting Cooper & Hadley in no time! I am so ready! For those of you who know me personally, you know how long I have longed to be a mother! My dream is finally coming true! I thank God everyday for the two blessings growing inside me & with every kick (even though they are starting to hurt & take my breath away) I get a smile on my face! It is the most amazing feeling! I am actually having fun trying to figure out which baby is kicking me...it is really difficult! Thank you all again for you past prayers through our infertility journey, & now through our pregnancy journey, & your future prayers through our parenthood journey! There have been some major highs & lows, but I wouldn't change it for the world! My relationship with Michael & God have become much stronger because of what we have been through! What more could I ask for???

8 comments:

Samantha said...

I guess the gal at the restaurant last week was right...you're huge, but in a totally cool way! I am so excited and we're just as ready to meet Cooper and Hadley. The boys favorite topic of late is your belly and "their" babies inside...yes, they are convince they own your babies!

Mrs. Pierce said...

it has been a long journey, and i can't wait to see pictures of them in your arms! it will be here before you know it :)

Jenna said...

Isn't it exciting! It's so surreal to think how soon they will be here!!

the alder boys said...

Oh I am so excited for you! I remember the feeling of wanting to meet my babies and being so tired of being so huge but also knowing it is best that they stay in as long as possible. Time will fly by! Oh, and the bad news is....it really will be impossible to get in and out of the bed without help! :)

The Coach's Wife said...

I can't wait to feel that feeling! I know it will be in God's time! It is crazy how soon they will be here! I know you can't wait for that moment! God has truly blessed you and Michael and I know He will continue to shower His blessings upon the both of you and your two precious babies!

The Campbells said...

I prayed that Evy would come early because I could barely walk, sit, stand, lie down.. you name it! But Heidi kept telling me "you want her to stay in there as long as possible..." I thought she was nuts! But she was right.. my girlfriend had her son at 37 weeks due to hypertention and he was almost 10lbs and he has had so many more problems than Evy and she was only in there a week and a half longer!! I truly hope you make it as long as your body will allow. It sucks, but it's so much better for those little ones!

Good luck!

Lianna Knight said...

You are so blessed! Congratulations...I know you must be so anxious to have your little ones in your arms...I am excited for you!

Blessings!

TheFancyFritter said...

Yay, Mary Kate! Guess what? You won my first blog giveaway!! I'm so excited! Send me your email and I will email you more about your win! Thanks so much for entering! :)