Thursday, October 2, 2008

Cute website!!!




How cute are these? I found this website that has infertility inspired onesies & t-shirts. I think I may have to order a few once the babies get here!! They also have cute ones for multiples!! Check out this website here. The couple that started this website struggled with infertility & have just recently been blessed with two sweet baby girls! They are still in the hospital, but doing well. Please keep them in your prayers...here is their blog to stay updated.







8 comments:

Becca said...

My SIL gave us one when Cy came home the 2nd time that said Worth the Wait. And, of course, he was worth every moment of waiting and every ounce of pain. Just like your sweet babies will be. I'm so happy for you guys! Are we going to hear any names in the near future??

Mary Kate said...

We are getting much closer on the names...hopefully it won't be much longer!!!

Mrs. Pierce said...

those are very cute! definitely something to keep in mind. hope things are going well with you!

Jenna said...

Oh I love it! Thanks so much for sharing that!

Lianna Knight said...

I can't wait to buy one (or a few) of these one day :)

Thanks for sharing!

The Allens said...

I love them!

Courtney said...

Cute website. I just saw this stroller and thought of you.
http://www.letsgostrolling.com/limited-edition-pink-blue-valco-twin-trimode.html
it is pink on one side and blue on the other. super cute. courtney

Jill said...

So cute! Definitely ordering these for some friends! Thanks for sharing the site address!