Tuesday, December 29, 2009

ALL Boy!!!

I have noticed lately how rough Cooper is compared to Hadley! He is definately ALL boy and he has had several boo-boo's lately to prove it! The week before Christmas he slipped in the bathtub & hit the corner of his eye on the faucet. It scared the living daylights out of Michael & I and we just knew he would be sporting his first black eye the next day! We were wrong & this was the worst it ever looked!
Then he fell yesterday & scrapped up his face! Poor little guy & he hasn't even started walking yet!
Thank goodness nothing has been major & lets hope it stays that way!

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Such a precious face! He is going to be a ladies man...for sure! :)

Hayley said...

Poor little guy! I know how you feel...Brooks falls all the time and bumps his little noggin! Scares the daylights out of me!!! I guess they are tough!!!

Melissa said...

Oh my! One of my twins (i have 2 boys) fell in the bath tub and did the same thing!!! Scared me to death!!

My New Life As Mom said...

Oh i remember the days of clumsy toddlers. We had a 1 year old foster daughter and one time she slipped in the bath and fell on a plastic cup that was sitting upright in the tub. She ended up with a dark bruise on her bottom. Poor girl, it looked like someone had beat her bottom, only it was just a small spot the size of a dime. She screamed after that one. :-(


I remember the scraped faces and bruises all too well. I'm not looking forward to them with this little guy.

Candi said...

Oh no! Poor guy!! Carter had a run-in with his aunt and uncle's coffee table a few weeks ago. He had a HUGE goose egg and bruise! THESE CRAZY BOYS!!

Samantha said...

When Garrett falls and hurts himself, Eric tells him to get the "trusty saw..." the hack saw from his pretend Craftsman tool bench in the playroom. It always makes Garrett laugh when Eric tries to playfully cut off whatever appendage happens to be hurting! :0)