Sunday, December 13, 2009

We are ONE!!!

Update: I have received several questions on C&H's birthday outfits. I got the '1' shirts made by Heather at LaLa Blog Shop. She is great & also made C&H's turkey & reindeer shirts! I made Hadley's tutu...very simple...email me if you are interested in knowing how...mk.webb@me.com. I got Hadley's tights at Dillard's...they are Trumpette & can be bought online also! My MIL got the crowns for them...I asked her where she got them & she said and educational toy magazine she got in the mail...I will try to remember to ask her the name of it next time I talk to her!

Well the birthday party was an absolute blast...everything turned out PERFECT & Cooper & Hadley had such a good time! Between two cameras we took a bazillion pictures & I couldn't choose which ones to show you so I made a slideshow out of all of them...sorry if there are duplicates...I tried to weed out any, but I am sure I didn't get them all! C&H weren't interested at all in opening presents so my nieces very willingly helped! Thanks girls! They got so many neat gifts! And they loved the cake too! Cooper absolutely D.E.M.O.L.I.S.H.E.D his cake as you will see in the pictures! I just knew he would be sick later in the night, but it didn't phase him a bit! Hadley dug right in, but was done pretty quickly! Overall, it was a great night & I still can't believe my babies are ONE!!! We go tomorrow for their one year checkup...I'll post there stats then!

13 comments:

Amanda said...

Happy 1st Birtday C & H!!
The party did look like a blast! Where did you get their crowns made at? I would love one for when Max turns 1!!

Brandi said...

OMG.... way cute! Love all the party decorations and cakes!!!! Precious outfits too!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the colors & the polka dots! You did a great job!

Jill said...

They look so cute! What a fun party! I bought those same tights for Amelia...of course, she can't wear them until next year. :)

Happy 1st Birthday Cooper and Hadley!!

OurLittleBlessingS said...

great pics!! happy bday to C&H!! i love miss hadley's skirt/tutu and tights-where did you get them!? glad you had a great day w/ them!

My New Life As Mom said...

WOW! I can't believe they're a year old already!

Happy birthday Cooper and Hadley!

SouthernDogwoods said...

Happy Birthday to your little ones! I love their birthday outfits - they look adorable!

jenn said...

looks like they had a blast...cooper was loving him some cake:)

Erin said...

What a blast!!!! Mary Kate, everything just looks awesome and i know how hard you've been working (for months now!!). The banner is awesome!! What a fun party:)

Jen J. said...

Very cute & I LOVE Cooper's cake aftermath! Too funny. :o)

CJ said...

Hey, where did you get their shirts made or from? Decorations look cute!

ishatrisha said...

i love how you embraced the fact that your house is already decorated for christmas, and just went with the red and green colors. my birthday is on the
11th of december, and its never bothered me that it fell close to christmas, and it won't bother your kids won't either! great party pics...

trisha

TheFancyFritter said...

I loved the Christmas theme you did! How adorable & cute! They looked precious & like they had a good time! :)