Saturday, December 12, 2009

Our Busy Birthday!

Cooper & Hadley had such a good, but busy day yesterday! Michael went into work a little late so that we could take them out to breakfast at Calico County. They did great & actually entertained an older couple sitting next to us! It was our first time to order off the menu for the babies! They shared a pancake & scrambled eggs! They loved it & so did we! I just had a warm, fuzzy feeling all day just thinking about what a difference a year makes!!! We are so lucky!

Daddy went on to work & we went home for our morning nap. Once we napped & ate lunch, we headed over to BeBe's house for our Christmas Card photo shoot...nothing like waiting until the last minute!!! I usually have our cards already in the mail by this time...things change once you have kids...there are so many more things to think out!!! Oh well, they will be out before Christmas...I hope!! I'll post pictures at a later date once we decide on which ones we are using!! :)

We then came home to take our afternoon nap. By the time they woke up, Daddy was home from work & we headed out to the mall to see Santa for the first time & to get our picture made! They actually did really good...Hadley wasn't quite sure what to think, but Cooper kept looking up at him & smiling! We then shopped for a few Christmas gifts, & then stopped to eat dinner while we were there! Here is our best shot with Santa!!!

Busy, but memorable day!!! I still can't believe they are one! We are having a party at our house tonight with just our family! I will hopefully post pictures tomorrow!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

They are so precious! Happy Birthday Cooper & Hadley!

Erin said...

What a cute picture with Santa. I cant wait to see the Christmas pictures as the pictures she takes of them are always amazing!!!

Stormy! said...

Hi, I have recently started following your blog!
It is very well organized and your children are beautiful!
I hope they had a great birthday!

You can check out my blog at www.lifestormystyle.blogspot.com

Mrs. Jenk said...

I am with you on the cards- you are so excited to have a "family" photo, but just can't seem to get them out!

Samantha said...

What an amazing thing...the first birthday! I'm so pleased they had a wonderful day! Braden is about to turn six, you know! SIX! HOw time flies! I remember this time last year, when you guys were practically living at the hospital. Simply amazing...