Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Eve 2009

What a busy, but wonderful Christmas we have had! Spending time with family and celebrating the birth of our Jesus Christ is simply is the best thing in the world! I just love this time of year! We spent Christmas Eve with my family & had a wonderful time & thankfully we all made it home safely before the snow & ice hit our area! We had a white Christmas here in Arkansas...the only White Christmas that I can remember...it was beautiful! Here are a few pics from our Christmas Eve celebration! More on Christmas Day in a later post...I am exhausted & hitting the bed immediately!!!

My Parent's beautiful tree
Hadley loving her Yo Gabba Gabba toys!
Cooper & Aunt Becky
My sweet little family of 4
My brother & his family
My sister & her family
My sweet parents
My Pogee & I
My Handsome Hubby & I
Our Family :)
This was after we got home last night...gorgeous!

3 comments:

Mrs. Pierce said...

a beautiful family! the white Christmas was one of a kind!

Mrs. B said...

these are such beautiful photos, mama! so glad that you all had a great christmas!

Lea Liz said...

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! Love the pictures!! You are so lucky to have had a white Christmas!!