Thursday, December 31, 2009

Ruffle Butts

I have been drooling over Ruffle Butts for a while now. They had a 'Buy 2, Get 1 Free' sale earlier this month, so I decided to order Miss Hadley some for this Spring/Summer! They did not disappoint! If you have a little girl, you MUST check them out!

This morning after breakfast, we got our bath & were getting ready for a nap. I saw her 'Miss December' shirt & she just had to wear it today since it is the last day in December! I just had to take a few pictures of our princess...she was not happy with me! She did not want any pictures...she just wanted her bed! Miss Cranky-Pants is still precious in my eyes!!!
Big Brother & his hangars wanted in on the action too!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the Ruffle Butss...so cute!

Kelly said...

So precious! I love the pictures, even if she isn't smiling, they are still so cute!!

Jill said...

I love the one of her with her finger in her mouth...so cute!

Amber @ RuffleButts said...

As the designer of RuffleButts, I could not have a bigger smile at the moment. These pictures are precious...and our true journey as moms! This is why I do what I do, and I sincerely appreciate your kind words!

Amber Schaub
RuffleButts, Inc.

Shelley said...

These made me smile. Such beautiful kids :)