Monday, December 7, 2009

Random Picture Post

With two of my nieces' BDs, Thanksgiving, birthday planning, christmas shopping, & taking care of two babies....I feel so behind & overwhelmed with blogging lately...so I am doing a random picture post to show you some of my recent favorite photos! ENJOY! Only 4 more days till the big 1st BD!! {sniff, sniff!!}

Our BIG boy!!!
Lovin' some Yo Gabba Gabba!!
Sharing their morning bottle in Cooper's crib
Their first entirely 'big kid' meal...macaroni and cheese, carrots, & peaches! Yes this was lunch & we were all still in our PJs! I love those days!!!!
Is it me, or are they looking more & more alike these days???
Their favorite thing to do...pull every single book off of the shelf!!!
Sleepy eyes!
Hadley showing off her walking skills! She is getting braver each & every day!

6 comments:

Lea Liz said...

They are just too adorable!! I love the picture of them standing together with their leggings on.. sooo cute!!! Happy Early Brithday! It has gone by too fast hasn't it??

Jayme said...

OMG her giraffe jumper and that ruffle butt... sigh. I miss having a baby girl!

Hayley said...

I've been thinking about our little ones turning one for so long. Can you believe it? Where on earth has this year gone? Although it's been a great year, it still makes me sad to see them turn one! I was checking this post earlier and Burkley was dancing and clapping to the music and when I pointed to C&H she would look at me smile and then start jumping up and down! She's a mess! Hope all the party planning is coming together...I'm stressing out just thinking about it!

Kelly said...

Adorable pictures. They are getting so big, I can't believe they are almost one!!!

The Lane Family said...

I LOVE the picture of both of them in Copper's crib that is so sweet and hard to believe that their first year is almost over!!!

Lisa said...

You always have them dressed so cute. Love their shoes and Hadley's little jumper is precious!!