Friday, August 21, 2009

Beautiful Day at the Park

First off, several people asked where we got our baby gate....we got it several years ago at Toys-R-Us...it is 6x6 and is the perfect size for C&H!!!

It was a gorgeous day today here in Arkansas, so I decided to pick up my nieces from school & take the babies to the park! We had a great time & the babies loved swinging again! Here are some pictures to prove it! It is not supposed to get out of the 80's here this weekend & I am so looking forward to it!! I am so, so, so ready for fall!!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! Did you use photoshop or something to blur the background or maybe your camera does it? Just curious. Looks great! You kids are SO cute!

OurLittleBlessingS said...

Great pics of C&H!! They look like they are having a blast!! so adorable!

Hayley said...

They are just precious! I so wish we lived closer so we could have play dates. I know B&B would love C&H!

Kelly said...

Oh, so adorable! I love that they swing together. Believe it or not, Chase and Abby were in the swing together, last time we were at the park, and loved it! :)

Lisa said...

SIMPLY PRECIOUS!! Love those smiles : )

TheFancyFritter said...

Love it! This just put a big smile on my face! I bet you just kiss those sweet faces all day long!! :)

Amanda said...

Just Precious!

Lianna Knight said...

I love the last pic with the drool...both are just so darn adorable!!

SouthernDogwoods said...

Great pictures! I loved putting my two in a swing like that when they were younger. Now they are too big for those swings - sniff!
Your babies are beautiful!

Erin said...

They are so sweet! I Love the park pictures and them on the swings!

Jill said...

Oh my gosh...I love these pics!