Monday, August 3, 2009

Mary's Weekend!!

I spent the weekend in Hot Springs celebrating my SIL, Mary's, last month as a single lady! She is getting married on August 29th & I just can't wait! We had a lingerie shower, got massages, went shopping, went to dinner, & out for drinks....it was a great time! A few of the girls had to leave before dinner & I hate that we didn't even get a group picture before they left! 

Mary...I had such a good time this weekend...I can't believe the day is almost here...I am so happy for you & Josh...and can't wait to have you guys just down the street!! I am so lucky to have you as a sister-in-law!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Mark and Jill Robertson said...

Hello, sounds like you a had a great time.. I have read your blog for a while and love watching the twins grow up. I am pregnant and was wondering how happy you have been with your maxi-coxi carseats? I have been looking at them and wondering if they have been a good purchase for you? Do you like the handle and how you snap them in and out of the car? Do you use them with a maxi-coxi stroller? Please email me at markandjillrobertson@hotmail.com -- Look forward to hearing from you.
Jill

Mrs. Southern said...

I love your dress!!!