Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Big Day for Cooper!

First off, Cooper fed himself his entire bottle tonight! Do you know how happy this makes his Mommy??? He was so proud of himself...he would drink some & then roll over & look at me like 'do you see me...I am feeding myself?!?!'
Oh how I love those big blue eyes looking up at me...☺
AND he has been on 'all-fours' all day today!!! Before we know it, he is going to be everywhere just like his sister!! He will get up on his hands & knees...but then he scoots backwards!! He is so funny! He scooted himself under the dresser tonight & couldn't figure out what was behind him!!
Here are a few more cute shots of my little man...I could just eat him up with a spoon!!!
And here are a few of Miss Cutie-Patootie Haddie too!!!

10 comments:

Jill said...

I know boys aren't supposed to be pretty, but yours really is. I figure it's okay to say they're pretty until a certain age, right? :)

Jen said...

Before you know it...they won't even be using those bottles anymore! That's very liberating! As is the switch to milk from formula!!!

My New Life As Mom said...

There's only ONE word for those two.. DELICIOUS!!!

They're just too cute for themselves!

Lisa said...

They are getting so BIG and continue to be as beautiful as ever!! You can still say that a little boy is beautiful as long as they are babies (right?). Why is it that boys always get the long eyelashes?!? Those eyes are absolutely breath-taking, but then again I am partial to babies with blue eyes : )

What type of camera do you have? It takes wonderful pics!!

~Lisa

Emma Grace's mom said...

Your camera takes great pictures, do you mind to share what kind it is? And of course the babies are adorable!

ThePoeFam said...

He is SO beautiful!!!! In these pics, I feel like I can tell what he's going to look like when he's "big!" He'll be a heartbreaker, for sure! :)

CAC said...

I have been looking at your cute baby pics for a while now and whoever does the photography is just amazing! is it you!? and of course, those beautiful blue eyed babies make for great snaps. :) so precious.

Elyse said...

HANDSOME & PRECIOUS have stolen my heart and made it melt too! So precious!
~Elyse

Robin Bair said...

I remember being so excited when the babies started holding their bottles because they could eat at the same time...but then I missed holding them. :)

The Dorns said...

omg the 4th picture of Cooper total Gerber Baby. So precious!!!