Monday, August 10, 2009

Our Cute Shoes!!

I love bare baby feet...so up until today Cooper & Hadley have had very few shoes on their feet. Today they wore their first 'real' pair. They weren't quite sure what to think...they couldn't figure out what Mommy had put on their feet...they got used to them after a while & wore them all day...& looked so big & oh so cute!

"Mom...what are these things??"

Have I ever told you how much I love these sweet faces???

...with these sweet foreheads (that I kiss numerous times a day) with those stunning blue eyes & long eyelashes....

...and these sweet little noses and kissable lips with the neverending drool!!!

I could go on & on about every single perfect feature of theirs...but I will spare you all the details...I think you all understand how much I love these sweeties!!!

8 comments:

Erin said...

Oh they are sooo sweet :) Those shoes are super cute!

The Cochran Crew said...

They are precious! Love those pics! And their shoes Too Too Cute!!

Jessica said...

sooo precious!

Bamawhitney said...

They are beautiful!

Lisa said...

Love their little small features!! I can see why you kiss them constantly and well I am totally in love with their shoes...too cute!

Katie Spinks said...

they are so sweet i love their shoes!! so cute!!!!

Heather said...

The shoes are so cute but so are your little ones!

Megan said...

Cooper's eyelashes are so long and beautiful.