Sunday, August 30, 2009

Congrats to....

the new Mr. & Mrs. Josh Beshears
August 29, 2009

My sister-in-law got married last night. They had a very small ceremony at St. Catherine's at Bell Gable in Fayetteville with just immediate family attending. It was gorgeous and very intimate! Mary was a stunning bride and I am so happy for her to have found the man of her dreams!! Then they had a huge reception back in Fort Smith at Hardscrabble Country Club! It was decorated beautifully & I think everyone had a wonderful time celebrating Mary & Josh!! Congrats again guys...welcome to the family Josh!!

12 comments:

Elyse said...

The pictures are absolutly gorgeous!!! Cooper and Hadley look so precious in their orange outfits!
~Elyse

Melissa said...

Mary Kate you are your husband look great! You are very beautiful! I love the kids outfits! Congrats to your SIL. What a great post!

Kelly said...

Wow! Gorgeous pictures, especially of your family! You guys are so cute! I LOVE C&H's outfits too!

Heather said...

You look absolutely beautiful!

Rebekah said...

The babies look so sweet in their precious orange outfits! I love it!!!

Mrs. Jenk said...

You should dress them in orange more often!

Lianna Knight said...

The babies outfits are PRECIOUS!!! I love the pic of your hubby with Hadley on the swing...SO sweet :) and the family photos are adorable too!

Lea Liz said...

What a beautiful wedding!

I love Cooper and Hadley's mathcing orange outfits and you look beautiful girl!! The family pics are great!!!

The Dorns said...

omgosh I just have to know where did you get Coops outfit for the wedding. I love the vintage look of Jon JOn styke outfits and I just love the socks. I want to get Landon a pair of saddle shoes when he can walk.

Lea Liz said...

Hey! Where did you get coopers outfit and shoes from? I am looking for an outfit similart to that for Brody for a wedding in just a couple of weeks!! Thanks!!

Katie Spinks said...

awesome pictures - your family is gorgeous as are you!! your twins are so cute I loved their outfits!

Megan said...

Looks like a gorgeous wedding! LOVE the colors! And her dress is amazing!