Monday, August 3, 2009

Thankful!

As I sit here tonight, I have had this overwhelming feeling of thankfulness. As I played with C&H tonight before bed, I just started thinking about how blessed I am to have two beautiful, healthy, & happy babies in my life. I started thinking about our journey to get here & how worth it it all was! As I rocked the babies before bed, I realized I am living my dream...I am doing exactly what God put me on this earth to do. I am loving every second of motherhood & wouldn't change a thing in my life right now. I know two girls right now who are expecting twins...one is nearing the end of her pregnancy & one who just found out she is having twins. It is so exciting to me to be able to share my experiences in raising twins with them & give them any advice I can. I know they both are scared and excited at the same time. They have both really been on my mind lately so please pray for these girls that they will have an easy pregnancy & delivery and that God gives them peace & comfort because HE is in control!! 

I will leave you with some pictures of those beautiful, healthy, & happy babies I was talking about earlier!!! I may be a little biased....but are they not gorgeous!!!! I am so thankful to be their Mommy!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

Erin said...

They are so sweet!

Jill said...

They are gorgeous babies...look at those long eyelashes!!

Great post...made me smile. :)

The Cochran Crew said...

Those are some BEAUTIFUL pictures! Their eyes are stunning!

Lisa said...

What EXCELLENT pictures!! Their eyes are absolutely amazing, but then again I am partial to blue-eye'd babies (lol).

Katie Spinks said...

they are blessed to have you as their mommy! and yes they are adorable!!