Monday, August 24, 2009

I ❤ a Good Deal!!!

My mom & I hit up some garage sales on Saturday morning! It was so beautiful & I would have enjoyed the morning even if we hadn't found a thing. We both found some toys for C&H...these are what I found...all for $2.50...and are in perfect condition!! I also found Hadley some precious 'Baby LuLu' and 'Baby Nay' outfits for like $3 each!! Oh how I love good deals!


Speaking of good deals...if you live in my area, you must check out KatieBug's Children's Boutique. They are under new ownership & have got lots of precious new lines!! They are having a great sale right now on selected items....buy 1, get 2 FREE!!! I didn't find Cooper anything, but I got Hadley 3 new outfits! Check them out!!!

2 comments:

My New Life As Mom said...

Those are precious! Awesome shopping!

Man I love going to sales!! Thankfully Junior has enough cloths to last him till he's 9m to a year. AND he's still got 2 months to brew before being able to wear them.

I can't wait to continue shopping for him though, I LOVE shopping.

Good job!

Courtney Kay said...

love the piano... we have 3 of those at daycare!