Thursday, April 1, 2010

Beautiful Spring Days!

All C&H want to do is go outside...& it's kind of hard for me to say no when it is so beautiful out! Hadley spends all her time in the flower beds looking for sticks, acorns, and rocks & Cooper just pushes his toys or explores the yard...and they usually go in opposite directions! AAAHHH, how I need a fenced in area in our yard! I am loving this age so much! They are so much fun!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

Cecilia said...

Beautiful pictures, as usual. I was wondering where you got Hadley's shoes? I'm looking for some "sandleish" type shoes for my girls and I really like those!

SouthernDogwoods said...

Beautiful pictures!

Samantha said...

I remember keeping Garrett outside in a playpen full of toys while Braden "helped" his daddy with the new landscaping projects at our old house. That was back when they were neither potty trained and Garrett still took a bottle...I would have major frustrations some days, so I totally know how you feel! But, those were good times! :0)

OurLittleBlessingS said...

Aww how cute and fun!!!

Jessica said...

Love those pictures! Especially the one of Cooper in the hammock. So sweet! Hope y'all are enjoying this beautiful weather as much as we are!