Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter '10-Part 2

Whew...I can officially say I am exhausted! We had such a busy, but WONDERFUL weekend with our families celebrating Christ's Resurrection! I love this time of the year!

This was C&H going in to see what the Easter Bunny had left them...
Photobucket Checking out their baskets...they got new PJs, sidewalk chalk, new sippy cups, stickers, & some crayons. They were so excited!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
He is such a happy boy in the mornings!!!
Photobucket
We then got ready & headed to church. I didn't leave much time before church for pictures, so we opted to just wait till after church. C&H were a little grumpy, but we still got a few cute pics. We went to Pogee's after church to let her see the kiddos in their Easter outfits!

Here is our family of 4!!
Photobucket
They had so much fun in the rocking chairs!
Photobucket
Photobucket
...and running wild outside!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Next we headed to Meme & Sweet Pa's house. Even though we were going over there for dinner, I wanted them to see them in their Easter outfits also. When we got there, Meme had gotten them some Easter goodies...they both went straight for the candy!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Look at these adorable baskets & cookies she had made for her grandkids!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Rocking again...
Photobucket
I have been trying to get C&H to give each other kissed lately. They usually just blow each other kisses, but today Hadley 'went in' for a kiss...Cooper wasn't sure what to think!!! It was precious!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Meme & Sweet Pa with C&H!
Photobucket
We then came home for a much needed nap! Then got ready to go back for dinner!

My 3 loves!!!
Photobucket
He was too busy to stop for a picture!
Photobucket
She love to say 'HI' to Lucy...if you are wondering, Lucy is in an underground fence. Hadley keeps her distance but we really have to watch Cooper...he likes to get too close for my comfort!!!
Photobucket
Before we left for the night, Sweet Pa took us for a ride over to the neighbors to look at their horses. They were eating so wouldn't come over to see us...maybe next time!
Photobucket
We had two tired & cranky kiddos once we got home. We quickly got dressed in our new PJs & went to bed!
Photobucket
We hope you all had a wonderful Easter also! I think I might need a week to recover! This mama is tired!

5 comments:

The Cochran Crew said...

Sooo Sooooo precious!!!! Your family is just adorable!

Jill said...

Okay, I first have to say that you look AMAZING. You do not look like you've had twins. What did you do to lose the baby weight???

The kiddos look so cute in their Easter outfits. And those Easter baskets and cookies are precious...what a wonderful Grandmother!!

Looks like you guys had a wonderful Easter!

Machelle said...

So sweet! I love their outfits!! We have the same Easter baskets for our kids too! (We have good taste I suppose).

Robin and Stephen said...

Precious pics! You do look so good! I was thinking that before I saw the Alex and Jill's comment. I love your dress(?) in your family picture. Where did you get it?

Erin said...

darling, darling, darling outfits!!! what a fun easter!!