Sunday, April 18, 2010

Look Alikes???

What do you think? I don't think I can deny them as my children!! This is me on my first birthday and Cooper & Hadley just a few weeks ago. Who do you think looks more like me? I know I promised to get some baby pictures of Michael a long time ago, and have still not done that! His mom has page after page of scrapbook pages from when he was a baby and I need to borrow some & scan some of the pictures off of them! We were looking through them the other day and talking about how much Cooper looked like him...I think he is just the perfect mixture of us two! I promise I'll get on that soon!
Photobucket

12 comments:

Twin-Spiration said...

OMG...that is such a good idea! So super cute...your son looks so much like you but I think only in these pictures because you are facing the same way as him. If your daughter was facing the same way with the same look...she would be your twin too. These are so adorable!
www.twin-spiration.com

Unknown said...

THAT IS SO NEAT!! I love looking at my baby pics and my hubsters too!

Anonymous said...

Amazing!! They both look a lot like you, but I'd have to say that Cooper is identical!! Now I want to go dig up our baby pictures :)

Laura said...

I think Cooper looks just like you as a baby!!!

Michelle said...

She definitely looks a lot like you!! Pretty girls!

Robyn Beele said...

They both look like you, but Copper the most!

Donna said...

Gee, I think you ALL look so much alike!!!

TheFancyFritter said...

Oh wow! They do look so much like you when you were little! How sweet!

Kelly said...

I think Cooper looks more like you, but they are definitely your kids! :)

The Lane Family said...

No doubt who these kids mommy and daddy are :)

Mandy said...

I actually think Hadley looks most like you! But undeniably, they are both your kids, no doubt :)

Anonymous said...

I am not sure...I have followed your blog for awhile now (as a lurker). What I have always thought was how much your twins look alike! Uncanny for B G Twins....and, did I say cute as bugs!

You are blessed....